This easy cross stitch pattern by October House would make a perfect gift for the knitter in your life. The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern.
If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Printed pattern
- 7 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss *
- 14-count Aida in Cafe Mocha (12" x 18") or 28-count Antique Ivory (13" x 18") *
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 84 stitches wide x 57 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 4.1" on 14-count Aida or stitched over-2 threads on 28-count linen
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works and Classic Colorworks (DMC conversions provided)
- Fabric: Model stitched on 32-count Vintage Pecan Butter linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen using overdyed cotton thread. The Aida/linen and DMC floss included in our bundle are good substitutions, but please note they will look slightly different than the model.