Celebrate Easter and springtime with this sweet design by Tiny Modernist. Originally released as a stitch-along, the full pattern is a series of vignettes, including a girl ridding a bike, a boy flying a kite in the spring breeze, and a pair of friend hunting for eggs. The designs are brought together with colorful flowers, birds, trees, and even an adorable bunny.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 159 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.1" x 11.4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch, French Knot
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Let's Go on an Egg Roll printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Lite Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- 16 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles
Note: The model was stitched on a mottled hand-dyed fabric. The fabric color included in the bundle will differ from that shown in the stitched model.