Celebrate autumn with this chalkboard-inspired cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design. Featuring fun typography, autumnal motifs, and a beautiful color palette, the finished design fits perfectly in an 8" x 10" frame. The pattern also includes bonus charts for a matching mini hoop and pillow.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count chalkboard Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count chalkboard linen (18" x 26")
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 136 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 7.1" x 9.7" on 14-count Aida or over-2 on 28-count linen (main design)
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Fabric: The model was stitched on 32-count hand dyed Slate linen