With its vibrant colors and bold designs, Mediterranean folk embroidery is both charming and compelling.
This historical design by Avlea features stars and borders and is an easy beginner design because of its repeating pattern. It makes a lovely little mat for a tea pot, or can be sewn into an eyeglasses case or phone case.
Stitched on a traditional cotton groundcloth that has an open weave and a soft hand, this kit includes everything you need. A perfect choice for beginners.
Inspired by traditional designs, this pattern nonetheless looks fresh and appealing. It will bring a wonderful historic element to the modern home, and is sure to become a treasured heirloom for generations to come.
- Traditional 15-count cotton cloth
- DMC floss
- Tapestry needle
- Stitching Chart
- Stitching area: 75 stitches wide x 101 stitches high
- Stitch over 2 threads (for 13 stitches per inch)
- Finished size: 7" x 8-1/2"
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch