A little owl sits atop a pine tree in this adorable pattern by Heart in Hand. Part of their Merrymaking Minis series, the pattern is quick and easy. It would make a sweet ornament or gift tag. The pattern comes with a selection of beads for embellishing the design.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options, which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 33 stitches wide x 48 stitches high
- Finished size: 2.4" x 3.4" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French knot
Optional stitching bundles include the Tree printed pattern and bead pack plus:
- 6 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
NOTE: The model in the photograph was stitched on 30-count linen in Cocoa with thread from Gentle Art, Classic Colorworks, and Weeks Dye Works. We have substituted different fabric and DMC thread, so if you purchase the bundle, be aware your piece will look slightly different than the model.