A little bear in a scarf adorns this adorable pattern by Heart in Hand. Part of their Merrymaking Minis series, the pattern is quick and easy. It would make a sweet ornament or gift tag. The pattern comes with a selection of beads for embellishing the design.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options, which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 37 stitches wide x 43 stitches high
- Finished size: 2.6" x 3.1" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Bear printed pattern and bead pack plus:
- 7 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 16-count Smokey Pearl Aida (9" x 12") or 32-count Twilight Blue Linen (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
NOTE: The model in the photograph was stitched on 30-count Seafoam linen with thread from Gentle Art, Classic Colorworks, and Weeks Dye Works. We have substituted a different fabric and DMC thread, so if you purchase the bundle, be aware your piece will look slightly different than the model.