This folklore-inspired cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs features a mandrake plant come to life. The bright color palette and folk motifs make for a striking autumnal image, complete with pumpkins and a coven of witches!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 20 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
32-count Basalt Spalsh Evenweave fabric (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 73 stitches wide x 102 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.6" x 6.4" on 16-count Aida or 32-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Basalt Splash evenweave fabric
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch