Retro flowers and a quirky alphabet inspired by mid-century modern design are featured in this cross stitch pattern by Luhu Stitches. The pattern uses mostly whole cross stitches with just a few half stitches and some easy backstitching.
This pattern is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 6 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 59 stitches wide x 74 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.7 x 4.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, Fractional stitches