The bats have taken flight in this fun cross stitch pattern by Alessandra Adelaide. The pattern uses some metallic threads and beads, so it's perfect for an intermediate stitcher looking to stretch their skills. (Beginners could skip the metallics and beads and the pattern would still look great!)
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 13 full skeins of DMC embroidery floss*
14-count Navy Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Navy evenweave (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 162 stitches wide x 195 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.6" x 14" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, Beading
* The pattern specifies one spool of Kreinik metallic thread. A comparable skein of DMC metallic will be substituted. Beads are not included in the bundle.