This piece uses some fractional cross stitches, so it is best worked on linen.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 105 stitches wide x 220 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.5" x 15.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch, French knots, 3/4 Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 15