A Halloween tree is alive with spooky creatures in this cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs. With owls, pumpkins, black cats, and a witch stirring her cauldron, it's full of fun details.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 126 stitches wide x 197 stitches high
- Finished size: 9" x 14.1" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Model was stitched on 32-count Cream linen by Zweigart
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch