Stitch up a family of cute whales in this fun cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design. This is a quick and easy stitch that would also make a great gift for your sea loving friends! The finished piece will fit in a standard 5 x 7 inch frame.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddler's Cloth Aida Lite Oatmeal (9"x15") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (9"x13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 92 stitches wide x 61 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.6" x 4.4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: The Gentle Arts (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
NOTE: The model in the photograph was stitched on hand-dyed toasted almond linen with overdyed thread from The Gentle Arts. We have substituted oatmeal/flax colored fabric and DMC thread, so if you purchase the bundle, be aware your piece will look slightly different than the model.