This adorable sampler by Tiny Modernist reminds you reminds you to "take it one stitch at a time." Featuring a scissors, a measuring tape, threads, pins and needles, this is a quick pattern that is perfect for stitchers of all abilities.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options, which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 67 stitches wide x 67 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.8 x 4.8" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Bake the World a Better Place printed pattern plus:
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Touch of Yellow Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Touch of Yellow linen (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
Note: The model was stitched on hand-dyed fabric. The fabric included in the stitching bundle differs in color to that shown in the photographs.