Charming folk art birds adorn this cross stitch pattern by Kathy Barrick which was inspired by traditional Pennsylvania samplers.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss *
- 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18"x26") *
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 148 stitches wide x 206 stitches high
- Finished size: 10.6" x 14.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Needlepoint Silk (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 40-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen using silk thread. The Cashel Flax linen and DMC floss included in our bundle are a good substitution, but please note they will look slightly different than the model.