Cross stitch patterns by Canadian designer Samantha Purdy feature irresistible characters taking part in charming domestic scenes. Each piece tells a story. In this one a woman lovingly tends to her plants. It's a perfect gift for the plant-lover in your life.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 42 stitches wide x 61 stitches high
- Finished size: 3" wide x 4.36" high on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Full cross stitch, half cross stitch, straight stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Attic Window printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (9" x 15") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (9 x 13")
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles