This Pride and Prejudice cross stitch pattern features the perfect blessing for Jane Austen fans. Confer all the blessings of Elizabeth Bennet with this piece of fan art. Written and charted by Stephanie Webb of Lindy Stitches.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Antique White (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 132 stitches wide x 179 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.4" x 12.8" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch