This cross stitch pattern is perfect for fall stitching. The design is relatively small, so it will stitch up quickly and is a good choice for beginners.
Pumpkin Patch is part of a 3-part series by Shannon Christine. You can stitch each individually, or combine the three into a single piece. If you want to stitch all three, see the Pumpkin Trio listing.
This pattern is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 55 stitches wide x 58 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.9 x 4.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 17 colors DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch