The story of Puss in Boots in told in stitches in this charming pattern by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!). It would make a perfect addition to a children's bedroom.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18" x 26")
- 34 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 121 wide x 153 high
- Finished size: 8.6" x 11" when stitched on 14-count Aida or over two on 28-count linen
- Thread: 34 DMC colors
- Models were stitched on Lambs Wool linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch