This quilt-inspired cross stitch pattern by quilt and fabric designer Lori Holt is a perfect choice for stitchers of all abilities.
The model was stitched on 10-count Tula fabric using floss by Aurifil. You can do the same, or substitute DMC floss (conversions provided in the chart) and 14-count Aida or the linen of your choice.
The design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 99 stitches wide x 140 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 14" on 10-count Tula or 7.1" x 10" on 14-count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the printed pattern plus:
- 16 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 10-count Tula fabric in Sand (18" x 26") or 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle