With a curly scarf and wool felt carrot nose, this cute cross stitch snowman is all set for the next blizzard! The chart includes a hand-dyed start button and a snippet of wool felt to make the carrot nose. The model was flat finished with a curved edge top that featured the stitched snowflakes cascading off the top as if it was really snowing!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern (with button and felt)
- 5 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (9" x 10") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (9" x 13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 43 stitches wide x 79 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.1" x 5.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: The Gentle Arts (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch