This small cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs is packed full of symbolism. A witch rides a rooster who holds a key, with a little village in the background and the date 1803. The bright colors and whimsical design is what Barbara Ana is known for.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddler's Cloth Aida Lite Oatmeal (9"x15") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (9"x13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 50 stitches wide x 56 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.6" x 4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 9 colors of DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Golden Needle linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch