This fun and inspiring cross stitch pattern was designed by quilt and fabric designer Lori Holt. It's perfect to decorate your sewing space, or as a gift for your favorite sewist!
The model was stitched on 10-count Tula fabric using floss by Aurifil. You can do the same, or substitute DMC floss (conversions provided in the chart) and 14-count Aida or the linen of your choice. Please note, the button embellishments shown on the model are not included with the pattern.
The design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 140 stitches wide x 100 stitches high
- Finished size: 14" x 10" on 10-count Tula or 7.25" x 10" on 14-count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the printed pattern plus:
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 10-count Tula fabric in White (18" x 25") or 14-count white Aida (18" x 21")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle