You might say this cross stitch pattern by Shannon Christine Designs is out of this world. Featuring all the planets in our solar system (even Pluto!), it would make a perfect gift for your favorite space lover. The pattern uses gold metallic thread, as well as beads for the stars, so it is a good choice for an intermediate stitcher.
(Don't want to use beads? You can always replace them with single cross stitches!)
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 180 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.6" x 12.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 24 colors DMC, 1 Kreinik Very Fine Braid
- Embellishments: Mill Hill beads
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, Beads