Spellville is where the witches congregate in this Halloween cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs. Full of detail that is fun to stitch, the scene appropriately centers on a large black skeleton key.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 3 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Antique White (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (18" x 26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 107 stitches wide x 93 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.6" x 6.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 3 DMC colors
- Model was stitched on 32-count Antique White linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch