This holiday cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs features a cute reindeer as a messenger of joy. With a snow globe on her back, the reindeer is surrounded by traditional snowflake motifs.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 16-count Aida in Rain Blue (12" x 18") or 32-count Belfast linen in Twilight Blue
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 89 stitches wide x 93 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.6" x 5.8" on 16-count Aida or over-two on 32-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Belfast linen in Smokey Pearl (Twilight Blue)
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch