A spring deer is a messenger of joy in this beautiful cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs. The model was stitched on 32-count Smokey Pearl (also called Twilight Blue) linen. Any light blue or gray Aida or linen would also work well.
- Stitching area: 83 stitches wide x 122 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.2" x 7.6" on 16-count Aida or 32-count linen
- Model stitched on 32-count Twilight Blue linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 14 (DMC)
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. A thread pack is also available. The thread pack comes with 14 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss along with a complimentary size 24 tapestry needle.