A woman happily works on her stitching in this charming piece by Barbara Ana Designs. The pattern features traditional motifs and the wish to live "stitchingly ever after." A full alphabet is included so you can customize the initial on the woman's hoop, along with the date at the bottom of the tree.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 18 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss (The pattern calls for one skein of Rainbow Gallery metallic thread. DMC metallic will be substituted.)
- 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 116 stitches wide x 183 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.3" x 13.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC, Rainbow Gallery
- Model was stitched on 32-count natural linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch