This pattern is inspired by the enclosed and self sufficient world of terrariums as well at their hardy cousins the succulent.
Recreate the magical miniature world of a terrarium with stitches! This pattern by The Stitch Mill features an array of terrariums and their hardy cousins the succulent all rendered in cross stitch. It's an easy-to-stitch pattern that is perfect for the plant-lover in your life, or to add a little greenery to your own decor.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 165 stitches wide x 165 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.2" x 9.2" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Terrarium printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 15")
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).