This pretty fall counted cross stitch pattern by Shannon Christine features patterned pumpkins, patchwork quilts, a tractor, and colorful leaves. A gingham banner at the bottom reads 'Thankful.'
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss, including 2 variegated colors
- 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 100 stitches high
- Finished size: 71" x 7.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 11 DMC colors
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch