This autumnal cross stitch pattern by Hello From Liz Mathews is a perfect fall stitch. With a strong central motif and a sampler-style alphabet, the design has plenty of fun-to-stitch detail.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 157 stitches wide x 139 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.2" x 9.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Gloriana Silk (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 36-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen using silk thread. The Antique White linen and DMC floss included in our bundle are a good substitution, but please note they will look slightly different than the model.