This is the perfect pattern for the carpenter, tinkerer, handyman or handywoman in your life. Created by The Stitch Mill, this cross stitch pattern features an artful array of hammers, saws, wrenches, and more. It's easy to stitch and would make a perfect gift.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 126 stitches wide x 126 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 7" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Tools printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 15")
- 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 7" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).