This adorable take on the classic Christmas carol starts with a partridge in a pear tree and ends with twelve drummers drumming. Designed by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, the pattern features their signature lace border made up of mittens, bells, trees, snowflakes, and musical notes.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 155 stitches wide x 134 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.1" x 9.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle:
- Twelve Days of Christmas printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax
- 16 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles
Note: The model in the photograph was stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works floss on hand-dyed linen. Colors in the pattern bundle will vary slightly from the model.