Cross stitch patterns by Canadian designer Samantha Purdy feature irresistible characters taking part in charming domestic scenes. Each piece tells a story. In this one a woman greets a friend coming for dinner. The table is set for two, and a lovely quilt hangs on the wall of her home. We get to imagine the conversations they will have, the stories they will share, and the food they will eat. It's a perfect stitch for when you are thinking of friends.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 210 stitches wide x 149 stitches high
- Finished size: 15" wide x 10.64" high on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Full cross stitch, half cross stitch, straight stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Attic Window printed pattern
- 14-count black Aida
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles