Cross stitch patterns by Canadian designer Samantha Purdy feature irresistible characters taking part in charming domestic scenes. In this one we get to peek into the lives of four women in an apartment building, all taking baths. You an stitch the whole piece, or work up the individual apartments separately for a smaller finished piece.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 119 stitches wide x 308 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.07" wide x 18.79" high on 14 count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Full cross stitch, half cross stitch, straight stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Attic Window printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles