This charming cross stitch pattern by UK-based Tapestry Barn features three woodland animals each surrounded by a wreath of flowers. Warm shades of mustard, orange, and rose contrast beautifully against navy Aida. The design includes three separate charts, one each for an owl, rabbit, and squirrel. The finished pieces can be framed in 6-inch wood embroidery hoops (sold separately).
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
14-count Navy Aida (18" x 21")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 59 stitches x 59 stitches (each)
- Finished size: 4.1" x 4.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch