This pattern by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery features a pair of sweet little sheep enjoying the day with their favorite neighbor!
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 61 stitches wide x 97 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.4" x 6.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Wool Ewe Be My Neighbor printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles
Note: The model in the photograph was stitched on hand-dyed linen. Colors in the pattern bundle will vary slightly from the model.