This charming jackrabbit cross stitch pattern is part of the Year in the Woods series by Cottage Garden Samplings, which features a different woodland animal for each month. Stitch one or stitch several to display as a group.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary tapestry needle.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 14-count Celadon Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Sapphire Green Linen (18" x 26") *
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss *
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 130 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.1" x 9.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 40-count Veldt Linen by Picture This Plus
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 9 DMC, 1 Weeks Dye Works (DMC alternatives provided), 1 Gentle Arts (DMC alternatives provided)
* Note: The model was stitched with overdyed thread and linen. Our bundles substitute DMC thread and standard Aida and linen, so if you purchase a bundle, the finished piece will differ slightly from the model.