Brighten up your day with a flock of flamingoes in this fun cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design. Instructions included with the chart show you how to finish the main design as a pillow with a pocket on the back for storing your stitching supplies. The pattern also comes with separate charts for three little scissor charms!
Ask designer Cathy Habermann what the story is behind this chart, and she'll tell you: "A is for apple. B is for bird. C is for cat. D is for dog. E is for Elephant. F is for flamingo...I forget the rest! You had me at flamingo!"
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Antique White Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 90 stitches wide x 94 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 6.4" x 6.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Arts, DMC (DMC conversions provided for all colors)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch