Cozy up to fall with this cross stitch pattern featuring mid-century modern trees. In a warm but vibrant color palette, this cross stitch design by Satsuma Street would make a pretty pillow, or put it in a frame to hang on your wall.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Full-color printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18" x 26")
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 198 wide x 66 high
- Finished size: 14.1" x 4.7" on 14-count Aida or stitched over two on 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch