Make this spooky and fun calendar to decorate your home for Halloween. Each square is small enough to stitch up in an evening so you can count your way down! Combine them as shown to create a one-of-a-kind Halloween calendar, or stitch the motifs separately to make little gifts or cards.
The model was stitched on 32-count Twilight Blue linen.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a needle.
- Printed pattern
- 32-count Twilight Blue linen (18" x 26")
- 18 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 223 stitches wide x 166 stitches high
- Finished size: 16.3" x 12" on 16-count Aida or 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch