Welcome to Pretty Little Barcelona! This modern cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street features the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral, the Arc de Triomf, Torre Agbar, and more famous landmarks.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Full-color printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 23 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 122 stitches wide x 119 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.5" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).