Stitch the city you love with this unique architecture-inspired embroidery kit by Embroidery + Sage. The design is the New York City skyline as seen from the top of the Rockefeller Center. The kit comes with everything you need to complete a modern piece of stitched art that you can hang on your wall or to give to someone special.
Detailed instructions and links to video stitch-tutorials make this kit great for beginners and the experienced alike.
- 6” Bamboo Embroidery Hoop *
- Pre-printed Cotton Fabric
- DMC Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery Needle
- Felt Backing (for a polished finish)
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions
* The finished piece can be framed in the included 6-inch embroidery hoop. Because the design goes right to the edge of the hoop, you might prefer to use a larger 7-inch hoop (not included) while stitching.