This beautiful modern cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs pays homage to Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. In a style reminiscent of her own self portraits, the design features the year of her birth (1907) along with the lush florals of her native Mexico.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 63 stitches wide x 103 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.5" x 7.4" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch