Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Amsterdam features all the important landmarks including the Royal Palace of Amsterdam, the Rijksmuseum, the Westerkerk clock tower, a whimsical windmill, canals, and of course…tulips!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Amsterdam printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 22 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 124 stitches wide x 121 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.75" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).