Guten Tag and welcome to Pretty Little Berlin! This modern cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street features the city's popular landmarks such as the television tower, Oberbaum Bridge, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and a Volkswagen Beetle!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Full-color printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 27 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 123 stitches wide x 115 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).