Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Chicago features all the important landmarks including Willis Tower, the Hancock Center, the Bean, an "El" train, and more. And of course, it wouldn't be the Windy City without a blustery cloud! The pattern comes with a helpful key that identifies each of the buildings.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Chicago printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 24 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needles
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 115 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).