Deck your halls in style this year with Satsuma Street's festive Christmas wall hanging. This design features a colorful star, reindeer, bird, bell, and tree. You can stitch them all together in one long hanging, or as separate motifs. Finishing instructions are included.
The model is stitched on natural colored linen, but these designs also look stunning on black fabric! Either way, this unique holiday decor will be an instant family favorite.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 61 stitches wide x 318 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.24" x 22.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Deck the Halls printed pattern
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (9" x 42") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (18" x 26")
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles