Santa won't be able to pass up this stunning reindeer Christmas stocking design from Satsuma Street! With detailed directions for making the stocking, and alphabet charts so you can personalize it with any name, you'll love making this almost as much as you'll love hanging it up for the holidays year after year.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- Detailed finishing instructions
- 23 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Black Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Black (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 155 stitches wide x 237 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.1" x 17" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch