What could be more colorful and fun than this hip kitty hanging out in his fanciful spring flower garden? This cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street is sure to delight cat lovers of all ages, as well as anyone who appreciates modern design and vibrant, happy color. It makes a great companion piece to the Dog Park design.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Garden Cat printed pattern
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (18" x 13")
- 23 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 104 stitches wide x 139 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 10" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch