Make your holiday "merry & bright" with this colorful pattern by Satsuma Street. Folk art inspired motifs decorate a Christmas tree held aloft by two sweet angels.
The pattern looks charming stitched on festive Christmas Red Aida fabric, but it would look just as pretty on a more neutral color like Fiddler's Cloth in Lite Oatmeal. Or go for a striking effect by stitching the design on black or chalkboard gray.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Christmas Red Aida (18" x 21")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 101 stitches wide x 132 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.5" x 9.5" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch